Comfort Keepers of Cumberland, MD offers a variety of different services aimed at meeting most of the needs of seniors who want to maintain an independent life in their own homes. We work with seniors and their families to ensure both are supported regardless of living situations and who is providing primary care. We offer a full range of full-time, part-time, 24 hour a day 7 days a week, and temporary care as needed.
All our in home care services in Oakland are customized to meet the exact needs of your loved one. We offer the following services:
- In Home Care – This care covers all your loved one’s basic needs. These include personal care services such as grooming, personal hygiene, diet and feeding, and mobility. Home services include meals, companionship, laundry, light housekeeping, transportation and errands.
- Interactive Caregiving – This is our special approach to caregiving that focuses on enhancing your loved ones physical, mental, and social health. We focus on engaging seniors to ensure that they stay as healthy and happy as possible while maintaining as much of their independence as they are able.
- Respite Care – This type of care is aimed at helping family who have opted to care for their loved ones on their own. Respite care helps loved ones get the rest they need, take breaks, take care of other business, and bring balance back into their lives.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease – A specialized type of in home care service, this type of care is geared to the special needs of those with these diseases. Our in-home support includes ensuring the safety of your loved ones and working with them to help keep their remaining mental abilities for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care - For seniors with a limited life expectancy, this type of care is supportive of both the senior and the family. Our caregivers offer help with chores, companionship, and emotional support for the family.
- Transitioning Care – Care for your loved one does not end when they leave the hospital. Recovery often takes longer, and our caregivers are there to help during that time.
Learn More About Our in Home Care Services
To learn more about the services we offer contact us at (240) 979-4969. We have staff on hand 24/7 to answer any of your questions or concerns. We can also schedule you for a free in-home consultation to decide what services are the best fit for your loved one. We offer free customized plans that will also give you a better idea of the specific services your loved one needs for their continued wellbeing.