In Home Care For Seniors In Oakland, MD
A wide range of in home care services proudly provided by Comfort Keepers in Oakland, MD
Comfort Keepers is proud to serve the residents of Oakland, MD with quality home care. This area is a great place for seniors to thrive, as it is home to a number of fun events and activities. Some of our favorites include Wonderful Wednesdays and Pocket Park in the summer, and when it gets colder, the Autumn Glory Festival and Winter Fest! It is also home to a great community center where seniors can get out, socialize, and learn from a variety of classes. Our reliable caregiver team can even drive them to these destinations, as well as ensure their care and safety while out and about.
All of our services in Oakland are customized to meet the exact needs of your loved one. We offer the following services:
- In Home Care – This care covers all your loved one’s basic needs. These include personal care services such as grooming, personal hygiene, diet and feeding, and mobility. Home services include meals, companionship, laundry, light housekeeping, transportation and errands.
- Interactive Caregiving – This is our special approach to caregiving that focuses on enhancing your loved ones physical, mental, and social health. We focus on engaging seniors to ensure that they stay as healthy and happy as possible while maintaining as much of their independence as they are able.
- Respite Care – This type of care is aimed at helping family who have opted to care for their loved ones on their own. Respite care helps loved ones get the rest they need, take breaks, take care of other business, and bring balance back into their lives.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease – A specialized type of care geared to the special needs of those with these diseases. Our in-home support includes ensuring the safety of your loved ones and working with them to help keep their remaining mental abilities for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care - For seniors with a limited life expectancy, this type of care is supportive of both the senior and the family. Our caregivers offer help with chores, companionship, and emotional support for the family.
- Transitioning Care – Care for your loved one does not end when they leave the hospital. Recovery often takes longer, and our caregivers are there to help during that time.
Our agency understands that everyone has their own unique needs and preferences. This is why we spend our first moments with you learning in order to customize the best care plan and match your loved one with a caregiver they can bond with. Care can be scheduled on a part-time, full-time, or 24/7 basis. All plans are adaptable, meaning they change as your loved one does. Emergencies services can also be scheduled.
Learn More About Our In Home Care
To learn more about the services we offer contact us online anytime or give us a call at (240) 979-4969. We have staff on hand 24/7 to answer any of your questions or concerns. We can also schedule you for a free in-home consultation to decide what services are the best fit for your loved one. Our goal is to keep your loved ones at home, thriving, for as long as possibe.
Comfort Keepers of Cumberland, MD proudly provides services to seniors in the following communities:
In West Virginia: